Labels

Samstag, 21. September 2013

100PSI BMX Contest @ Dresden

Since 2 years i'm not very active at BMX competition scene anymore because i just spend a lot of time for kunstform?! BMX Shop My last experience was @ fielcontrol in portugal (a battle between Matthias Dandois and me, check clip above), so i was very happy to have the oppertunity to visit the 100 PSI Contest in Dresden. There are a lot of new talented riders exist in germany like Dustyn Alt, Kevin Nikulsky and of course my buddy John Krämer which took the 5th place at this weekend. Congratz!! My friend Marian Hofmann did a little clip about the 100PSI contest so check it out:


100 PSI Flatland Contest Dresden 2013 from Marian Hofmann on Vimeo.




As well as i promised here the clip of my last contest expierience in 2011 @ fieldcontrol:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to write something !!