Labels

Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Velohora 2011 - Chisinau (Moldavia)

The Velohora is a great bike event in Chisinau (Moldavia). It is the day without cars so the whole city is full of bikeriders. Beside a big bicycle tour across the city includs the velohora as well the Moldavia freestyle championship and different extrem BMX / MTB shows like dirtjump, park and BMX Flatland. This year me and Ivan Medvedyev from Ukraine were part of the BMX flatland show. It was really a great experience at Chisinau which i visit the first time. I meet a lot of very friendly people and it was a big pleasure for me to be part of such a nice event in such a nice city.

I wish all the best for you guys and hopefully we will rock again together :-) !

some little impression of the BMX Flatland Show



some little impression of the people



some little impression of the event (I think it is the TV Spot ?!)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Feel free to write something !!